Deborah C. Coleman-Fron has been a Dallas family law lawyer for 25 years. Deborah brings a rare combination of high ethical standards, but yet ruthless and cunning trial tactics. Deborah’s litigator DNA is proven each time she goes to trial due to her fearlessness and remarkable technical skills. She is also very compassionate and highly respected at the courthouse and legal community.
Deborah has an extensive background in litigating custody, domestic violence, and complex property issues. Her clients include professionals in law, medicine and finance, high-level executives, and other high-profile individuals.
- Abrams Mediation & Negotiation, Inc. Advanced Negotiation & Mediations Skills Training
- Texas Woman's University Negotiation
- Texas Woman's University Advanced Family Mediation
- State Bar of Texas - Collaborative Family Law in Texas
- Advanced Family Law Collaborative Training Chip Rose
- Ad Litem Training DBA/Hon. Debra Lehrmann
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas